Sunday, April 1, 2007

Interesting ....





Lately I have been scouring the internet for various indie and wedding information. I can't believe the things that I have found. Some good... some hilarious... some tacky... and some scary!

You have to check this link out: http://arcade.about.com/game.htm?code=11228860&RefId=DreamdaywedFeb07
It is an online game called Dream Day Wedding. You can download a trial version to play if you are set up with Windows 2000 or XP. From the website, the game description is as follows:

Plan a romantic wedding extravaganza!
A romantic seek-and-find adventure featuring beautiful graphics, unique puzzle games, and extra "Wedding Crisis" levels sure to challenge you!

I, unfortunately, am still looking for a PC that I can download and play, but this looks too fun!!

Stay tuned throughout the week for more odd, yet interesting finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails