Thursday, March 5, 2009

SWAP-O-RAMA-RAMA



A month or so ago, I received an email from Lisa at Maked Crafts letting me know that Swap-O-Rama-Rama was looking for a new leader.

Of course, I said yes, because not only do I need to add to our "to do" list, but I also had to hold an event the same day that Rob is working on the Accolaids Gala. Nice! :P

Thank goodness I have a rockin team behind me!! After some careful planning, this years' SORR event will be a joint production between Got Craft? and the Vancouver Craft Mafia. So what is SORR? Visit our blogspot for full details.

Date: Sunday, April 19th, 2009
Time: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Heritage Hall - 3102 Main Street

Cost: $6.00 plus a bag of clean clothes or crafty supplies

Workshops starting at noon featuring Blim, Urban Source, Mustache Press and Fibre Manipulator. Learn how to silk screen, make your own buttons, needle felt and craft with recycled materials!

Interested in volunteering? Contact VanSwapORamaRama(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails