Thursday, September 10, 2009

living room + other tid bits



I thought I would post some pictures of our living room and dining area before the crafty explosion of One of a Kind prep begins. Less than a month to go folks. Gah! This is my first big show and I am freaking out. Rob now calls me the one person sweat shop as I have taken to crafting every possible moment. :)



I'll make sure to take some photos of the mess so you can compare.


(still looking for new legs)



By the way, last night's opening for the Vancouver International Fringe Festival went very well! We were brought on to assist with the set up, display and operations of the silent auction at the Arts Club Theatre. Of course, I didn't take any pictures. The one picture that I did take, was just awful, so you are going to have to use your imagination.

PS. We have a book giveaway going on at the Got Craft blog. Enter to win your very own copy of Kanzashi in Bloom: 20 Simple Fold-and-Sew Projects to Wear and Give by Diane Gilleland. Contest ends Friday, September 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails