Tuesday, October 7, 2008

two more sleeps



Look at the cute little cottage that Rob and I rented for our stay in San Francisco!! So excited. It is situated on Nob Hill near the California cable car line. I love the cable car. I have been to San Francisco so many times that I have lost count. It is one of my favourite places. I could live there. Serious.

The cottage was just a little bit more than a hotel, plus we have a full kitchen, washer and dryer and full living and dining room.

We leave Thursday and head down to Olympia, Newport, Astoria, Portland, hopping on a plane to San Francisco, back to Portland, over to Seattle for the PLUSH YOU show and then back home. I can't wait. We are going to be meeting Torie and Cathy from Crafty Wonderland while we are in Portland this weekend. This is very exciting as this is the first time Got Craft and Crafty Wonderland will be cross promoting each others' holiday event!

I have plenty of my plate before I leave including getting these swag bags done. However, if you are looking for something to do tonight, go check out the got craft blog and come out to the Craft Mafia's event tonight! Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails