Tuesday, January 27, 2009

San Diego






We are in San Diego until Friday for the Special Event Show. Both of us signed up for a handful of seminars from audio visual to design to linens to panel discussions about 10,000 people events. I have not been to San Diego for over 19 years. Crazy eh? Tomorrow is all about the trade show and the wedding gallery event!



Birds of Paradise, sun, palm trees.... I thought it would be warmer, but I'm not going to complain. I hear that it is snowing in Vancouver. Do you know what else? There are pelicans here! I love pelicans!


This is from a session that I participated in this afternoon called Art of Fabrication which talked about making your own props. The team that made these centerpieces were absolutely amazing. This centerpiece is basically spray paint and installation board. Unfortunately, I don't think I have any clients in Vancouver that will pay $395 for a centerpiece :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails