Sunday, January 25, 2009

the stuff I make


100% wool apple cozies - no more bruising!

I needed product photos pronto last week for a few things including my bio page on the Craft Mafia website (not up yet). I had a few weeks to get them done and tried to take some pictures during the brief moments that the sun was out, but it just wasn't happening. Indie I Do was quickly approaching as well, so I kept saying that I would worry about it after the event. Well, the event ended and I had 5 days - Eeep! This is where M&R from Blue Olive Photography (with their assistants Luna and Darwin) came in.

Everything turned out gorgeous! Thank you! Thank you!

(want to buy something? the etsy store will be stocked soon)


100% Wool felt hair clips


Lavender stuffed matryoshka dolls


Lined fabric card wallets


Pin Cushions


Fabric covered pin backs


Cat nip cakes filled with 100% organic cat nip


Fully lined fabric zipper pouches


Zipper pouch made with 100% zippers


Fabric covered elastic hair ties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails