Monday, December 21, 2009

san francisco


So Got Craft was super fab and I will load up my crazy photos soon. When I mean crazy, I mean me at 4:00pm (one hour before closing) going "hey, I should take some pictures for the blog!". Yup, it was crazy. I sold out of almost everything and was pretty much in a daze by the end of the day. If you are interested in picking up some items before the holidays, you can find me a listing here or drop me an email / comment.



Once we wrapped that all up, we headed to Portland for a few days of relaxation which felt more like a whirlwind of thrifting, meeting new friends and Crafty Wonderland. It was so much fun and I really didn't want to come home.


Of course, our travels didn't end there. Two days at home was long enough and we spent the last 5 days in San Francisco, one of my favourite cities! I love this place. I have been here enough times and blogged about it before, so I'm just going to let the pictures tell the story.... enjoy!




more to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails