Wednesday, September 1, 2010

eating waffles


Sorry for the late post. We were busy eating dutch tacos from the Flavour Spot (yes, they include an 'u'!) food cart in Portland. I heard rave reviews about this place, so I thought that since this may be the last trip to Portland for a while, we better go and try it! Imagine a 7" crispy waffle baked to order wrapped around your favourite fillings - ham and cheese, mallow fluff and nutella, bacon and sausage, etc. You can their menu here. The one pictured above is the no.1 Sausage and Maple - sweet and savoury - 3 sausage rounds with maple syrup wrapped in a waffle. Tasty, but I think I'm going to pass on the maple syrup next time. It was a little too sweet for me.

We head back to Vancouver tomorrow, but I promise that I will post more Portland love soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails