Robert and I had the pleasure of working with Holly and Roger from Union Photography last year on this wedding (not their photos!). Holly and Roger are super fun, super professional, super fab photographers and Holly's laugh, I swear, is contagious! I bump into Holly every now and then at various handmade markets around Vancouver as well as a few times over Twitter, but was super surprised to receive a package in the mail from them.
A package for us!? What could this possibly be? Well, let me tell you what was inside!
A wedding hero survival kit complete with:
- A squeeze doll - Squeeze any stress away!
- Epsom Salts - to soak your weary toes in!
- Chocolate - For those times when you don't get the chance to eat!
- Champagne - Celebrate a job well done!
- Ear plugs - In case the band plays too loudly!
- Tylenol - Enjoy responsibly!
Thanks Roger and Holly! Such an original idea! Love it!