Saturday, March 12, 2011

house tour :: bathroom + 2nd bed


After receiving a gentle push from a friend * smile * on facebook to speed up the house tour, I figured I better finish up my picture taking.


I love my showers hot and for some reason, we can't get it hot enough to my liking. The boiler is on full and the water from the taps can get to a 'burn yourself' temperature, but the shower is kind of meh. That being said, it seems to be a warm and then fluctuate to the point where the flow dies down and then when it comes back, it's hot! hot! hot! for less than a minute. Chalk it up to it being an old house? Ideally, they should have placed the boiler closer to the bathroom and the kitchen and not at the top of the house next to the bedroom.

My plans is to make a curtain with the circle fabric pictured above to cover the shelf.


I can't believe I am even posting this picture, but here is the disaster area known as the second bedroom. We've been piling all the furniture that the landlord needs to pick up in here and then closing our eyes. Oy! 

Well, that's our new place. So who wants to come visit?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails