Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bumble Bee


super cool oil cloth.. look closely though.. do you see the bicycling skeletons in the mirachi hats?


If your name is Steph Gibson, please stop reading NOW! :)

I found this gorgeous vintage yellow and black scarf down at the vintage place in Portland. That place is crazy! We went back there again to look at some vintage Golden Books for one of our got craft vendors and got sucked back into the maze. I swear, you could get lost in there and nobody could find you for days! Anyways, the scarf is going to be a wedding present for Steph and Paul who are getting married on August 30th at the Royal Vancouver Yacht Club.

I am so inspired by them right now. The have chosen canary yellow and black to be their wedding colours. How cool is that!? I love it! I love it so much that it has inspired me to buy this cool oil cloth that I found at Bolt in Portland. I'm going to make myself a super cute sewing machine cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails