Wednesday, February 13, 2008

cream puff


This two blog thing is hard! If you want to read about our Portland trip then go check out the got craft website. We had a lot of fun and can't wait to go back down (although my wallet can sure wait!). I spent way too much on fabric, but it was way cheaper than buying it online. However, three days off and I am as exhausted as before we left.

Made a visit to Daiso again this morning :| I love that place. Our kitchen table currently looks like Japan threw up all over it.

Since we were got there pretty much when it opened, Beard Papa's wasn't sold out of everything and we finally tried a green tea cream puff. It was ok. Rob liked it a lot more than I did (we shared one). I am waiting for the milk tea flavour to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails