Sunday, July 5, 2009

gail & eric


(photo credit to Raymond & Jessie Leung Photography)

We first met them at the Kerrisdale Starbucks in 2007 and have been working on their special day ever since.

You couldn't have asked for a better day! Super relaxed couple + sunshine + amazing team of vendors! I love this couple. Half way through their reception, I turned to Rob and said "I miss them already!".


(cute figurines the Bride had custom made)

I must say though, that this wedding really put my cantonese speaking and listening skills to the test. I am born and raised in Vancouver and my mom moved here from Hong Kong when she was quite young which meant that we spoke a lot of English at home and I grew up with english speaking teachers, canadian tv / radio and everything else Vancouver. As I grew older, my Cantonese speaking skills have definitely detoriated. However, with the Groom and his Groomsmen, only speaking Cantonese as well as most of the guests, the reception venue and the Videographer and Photographer fluent in the language, I am happy to say that I kept up quite well! :D

For more snapshots of their day, visit Raymond & Jessie's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails