Monday, July 27, 2009

uppercase magazine



I have to admit that I was a bit late to discover uppercase magazine, but better late than never right? I have been following them ever since the launch of issue #2 and it must have been fate when I read a twitter post by Beyond Robson at approx. 1:00am announcing that Janine will be in Vancouver! Of course, I was so excited that I went and woke up Rob even though we had to be up at 6:00am the next morning to go to work. He was 25% excited and 75% confused.



After work on Saturday, we headed over to the Regional Assembly of Text to meet Janine. Lucky us, we even bumped into Jan from Poppytalk, Becka from Bliss in a teacup and Jeannette from The Beautiful Project! I didn't take any pictures once inside. I am always a little hesitant to do that. I guess I just don't want to seem like a stalker? :)

If you haven't picked up your issue, there are about 10 copies of issue #2 left which can be purchased on the website. You can check out more pictures on Janine's blog

Thanks for the lovely meet & greet and of course, the lemonade and cookies! Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails