Thursday, August 12, 2010

back on the wagon


photo credit: masaaki miyara

I book marked this picture a while ago. Look at how fluffy those hot cakes are! The image doesn't really have anything to do with this post. I mean, I didn't even eat pancakes today, but I love her photostream!

*******

While lots of writing have been taking place on my other blog, the lotus one has been on a short hiatus. With so much going on during the Summer months, 3 blogs on the go, preparing for the holiday craft fair season and everything else. I had to step back for a bit and just breathe. I was also a bit stumped as to where this blog was headed and wasn't sure if I wanted to continue with it or just move over to the Got Craft blog for good. The more I thought about it, the more I missed coming "here". I have a bad habit of wanting to do it all, so for me, I couldn't quite let go yet. Things may change later on especially with the move. Until then, I drafted up a game plan. Outlined where the blog was headed and what my goals are.

Choose one or check out all three. Regularly scheduled posts have arrived!

Got Craft :: All things crafty, local handmade events, featured artists ...
DIY Vancouver :: Tutorials, handmade related shops ...
Lotus Events :: Life, weddings, wedding and event related ideas ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails