Wednesday, November 10, 2010

unicorn love


There's been a lot of unicorn love circulating the internet lately, so I thought I should share this with you. Rob and I were over at a friend's place the other day and she had a huge coffee book about design and hotels around the world. Of course, with over 3000 pages, I had to flip to the one hotel that has 14 "life" sized unicorn heads mounted to the walls of the lobby.

That's right. Next time you are in Buenos Aires, Argentina, you to can stay at the Faena Hotel and Universe and enjoy some unicorn love.

1 comment:

  1. It is one of the most luxurious hotels in Argentina, but when I travelled there, I preferred to have an apartment rental in Buenos Aires because I honestly thought it was more comfortable. It lived up to my expectaions so I think next time I am doing the same, you should try it, it is nice!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails