Tuesday, January 8, 2008

it's mine!


So I have been flip flopping back and forth the past week... should I buy it.. should I not.. if i buy it which one should I get...

well... happy to announce that I finally bought it. yup. it's all mine :)

tea for two by the black apple oh how I love you.

of course.. i continued shopping and bought these:

They are custom made by pixel by pixel and will say lotus events inc. with our website address on them.

YeeeeeeEEEEeeeeee... i'm so excited and can't wait for them to arrive! I have some more items on my shopping list, but I'm waiting to hear back from a few sellers before making a purchase. Don't worry.. I will definitely post my goodies!

update: holy toledo! i just learned how to add links to my text!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails