Thursday, March 6, 2008

top secret post


We are going to Seattle soon.. like maybe early tomorrow morning type of soon... I can't tell you why though. Currently it is top secret! However, I can tell you that it is very exciting and will definitely be worth the wait!!

In other news.. tomorrow is our early bird deadline for Got Craft vendor applications, so if you haven't popped yours in the mail, then please send me an email to let me know if you are interested in coming out! All the information that you need, may be found on the got craft website.

PSsst.. have you heard!? CRAFT magazine is a confirmed sponsor of GOT CRAFT 2008! We are so excited! This is the first event that CRAFT magazine has been involved with North of the border. So make sure you come to the event early! Each swag bag is going to be filled with the newest copy of CRAFT magazine! That's a $20 value on top of all of the goodies that is going to be stuffed in there!

Whoever came up with the idea of making (Yup.. cutting then sewing) cloth swag bags this year... all I can say is Oi! That was a lot of work. It is also probably why you haven't heard a peep from us lately. We have been chained to the sewing machine churning out bags like a mini sweat shop! After drooling over a gocco for a few months now, I finally ordered one with enough supplies to last a long time. We plan to gocco our reception invites as well as the swag bags. I have never used the gocco machine in my life, so fingers crossed that it works.

More news about the trip down South soon... fingers crossed :)

PS. I have no pictures to post. All the pictures on the computer seemed to have been moved to make room for disk space. I couldn't post without loading a picture so here is a picture of Rob and I on the tea cups at Disney World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails