Thursday, June 12, 2008

whipped cream + strawberries = yum!



I made strawberry shortcake for dessert last night. The shortcake part turned out to be more like a biscuit then one of those golden sponge cakes you find at the store. Nonetheless, it was quite delish! You can find the recipe here.

Yesterday was also filled with some crafty goodness. I made this with a 99cent frame from Dressew.



Here is a picture of the table that I found on the street. It has 4 holes on the top where somebody screwed in a cushion, so I made a small table overlay with trim to cover the holes.



and if that wasn't enough... I finally started making my sewing machine cover. Here are the pieces of oil cloth that I cut.



Its good to be back on the machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails