Tuesday, August 5, 2008

pedaling around town



I am becoming more confident on my bike - Yay! I definitely need a lighter bike though. I swear that half the battle is dragging that thing in and out of the bike storage. Summer is almost over though (sorry, but its true!) so maybe I will start looking next year. Is there such a thing as a light cruiser? Dream bike would be nothing too girly coloured, a basket in the front, easy step over and be super light.

I never learned how to ride a bike as a kid. I'm chinese, so we didn't spend that much time playing outside to begin with. I also grew up in an older, gated community in Shaughnessy, so I didn't have many kids to play with. As an only child, I had to entertain myself. I did have a tricycle when I was super small. I think it was blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails