Tuesday, August 12, 2008

vancouver



I am a cat stalker. It's true. I met 'Fangs' the first few days that we moved into the neighbourhood. He was so friendly and he has these huge front teeth hence the nick name Fangs. It turns out that Fangs' real name is actually Smokey and I now call him Smokeroo. Well... I thought that Smokeroo had moved away, but looks like he goes on summer vacation with his owners (lucky cat!). I was so happy to see that he had returned!

He lives in this massive shared house with another cat and a dog. Every time I walk past the house (which is pretty much everyday), I check for him. I'm sure the residents think I'm crazy. Anyways, these pictures were taken last week, so I leave you with some snapshots of my walk across the bridge into Downtown.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails