Monday, November 30, 2009

a bit of crazy

I can't believe it is Monday already! This is what happens when you work all week and do craft fairs all weekend! I'm pretty exhausted, but with Got Craft coming up this Sunday, it means wonky sleep patterns. The day of our very first show, 3 years ago, I woke up at 6 in the morning and started baking banana bread for no apparent reason. Trust me, I'm not a morning person! Rob didn't know what was happening.. haha!


Portobello West was on the weekend and although, I didn't have high hopes for it as I wasn't too pleased with my table location, I did extremely well. Robert (I'm so camera shy!) also did a feature on my teacup candles with Eco Chic International, a website that provides tips on going green.

Of course, as I am writing this, I am sitting amid chaos. The house is a complete disaster with a mountain of Yudu's and swag bags. Not to mention, all of my craft stuff which is literally all over the entire apartment.


(For you keeners out there, yes, the swag bags are larger this year and stuffed with even more awesomeness. For those that want one of these coveted totes, I have spoken from some that are planning on being there no later than 7:30am!! Will be posting swag pictures soon over at the Got Craft blog.)

No craft fair is complete without a little shopping! Table neighbours, Note + Emote has the cutest stationery and this is the ceramic bowl that I picked up from gabriEllephant Design.


Lastly, for a little fur cuteness...


... this is how I found her the other night on the sofa. She loves that pink blanket and just burrowed her way through. Of course, she has also taken up some human traits including laying her head on the pillow. What a pampered princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails