Monday, May 17, 2010

portland -> vancouver


We returned home late yesterday afternoon. Portland, as usual, was fantastic. I love that City and can't wait to get back there. Thinking we need to find a nice vacation rental and stay for a week or so.


Croissants from Grand Central rival those from France. I pinky swear. I can't find one in Vancouver that even comes close! Flaky on the outside and soft in the inside with a side of Stumptown coffee.


Knittn Kitten is a craft instutition in Portland. It's a thrift store, so stock is constantly changing.


Some random dolphin love found on Mississippi Avenue.


Thanks to Twitter, we had the opportunity to meet TinyMeat (last December) and Robyn (this recent trip) which are two of the sweetest people ever! You can check out TinyMeat's Etsy store here or if you are in Portland, you can check out my goods (Roxypop) over at his shop!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Looks great! Sorry we didn't meet up, our Saturday was jam-packed with me showing my sister and her friend my favourite Portland places. Maybe we should all take a crafty-lady trip sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails