Thursday, July 17, 2008

dinner



Life seems to be on high-speed lately. I wanted to move the office to Mayne Island for a few days, but it doesn't look like that is happening anytime soon. Too many things to do .. too many events coming up. I'm tired just thinking about it :)

At home, our doors are currently being painted. The process seems to be taking forever. Granted, there are many suites in the building, but I think this has been going on for over a month. The painter just finished sanding the door this morning for the final coat and he still needs to do the door jambs. Hopefully, that will be done soon.

Ever since the hot weather has arrived, the oven has been banned. Yesterday, I decided to override the ban and made a Couronne from scratch with some pasta and herbs from the garden. The Couronne is a French loaf that is a specialty of Lyon. Depending on the weather, I may attempt to make a neopolitan pizza with the same loaf recipe. The recipes are from that book that I told you about... you know.. this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails