Tuesday, July 1, 2008

long weekend


It's hot. I mean really REALLY really hot. Poor little kitty. Cleo can't get settled in this heat wave. She walks around with a grumpy look on her face searching for a cool spot to lay in. She's been kind of mopey lately with the hot weather and likes to expose as much of her fuzzy tummy as possible to help cool her down.





July long weekend almost means celebrating my mom's birthday (July 1st). Each year we head over to her place for a backyard BBQ. Of course, this year, my step dad just bought Guitar Hero 3 and two guitars! Rob, step dad, my cousin Brandon and I all took turns battling it out and let me just say that I rocked! I love that game and can't wait to spend more quality time at my mom's =)

happy birthday to my mom and to Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails