Tuesday, July 22, 2008

look at those legs!



Unfinished things drive me crazy. We finally bought some legs for the library catalogue so we could get it off the floor. What are your thoughts? I'm not sure if I love them or if I am just settling so that we can move on. We still have the other half of the catalogue in my Mom's basement. There is no top and slide out bottom for this though, but would look great on a shelf and you can make your own lid. It is up for grabs, so just leave me a comment or send me an email if you are interested. Of course, you need to come pick it up :)

This week is quite hairy. Events tomorrow, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.



Do you know what I noticed when I get stressed? I start baking. Blueberry muffins just came out of the oven with fresh blueberries. I know.. I'm such an odd one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails