Tuesday, February 24, 2009

a got craft update


Just because I haven't blogged much doesn't mean that its been quiet over here. Very much the opposite actually! For example, yesterday, I woke up at 7:19 am and by 8 am, I had done 20 minutes of pilates, gone to Starbucks and had an argument with the barista about their return policy. For the record, it was a gift which means we do not have a receipt, but the product was faulty! *breathe*

Anyways...

We are happy to confirm the crafty rumours that have been buzzing around lately! Vancouver’s largest indie craft fair has gone bite sized! Got Craft is set to take place every second Sunday between June to November from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm at Little Mountain Studios located at 195 E. 26th Avenue (at Main Street).

Featuring a rotating list of 13 vendors, Got Craft? showcases the best hand made vendors in the City!

Interested in participating?

Contact me at info(dot)gotcraft(com) for an application

Jeannette and Cornelieus are also working hard on the new Got Craft website launch. It is going to look so faannnccyyy!!! Stay tuned for more information. Jeannette (The Beautiful Project) also designed the logo above and will be designing the postcards and posters for this years' Got Craft.

The swag bags are coming along. I swear, these two sets may be the bane of my existence :) hehe. I don't remember it taking this long last year, but Rob keeps telling me it is because I am doing both sets at the same time this year.

On my to do list:
:: first 5 weddings of the year
:: Swap-O-Rama-Rama Vancouver
:: Got Craft
:: Great American PitchFest
:: Scotiabank Charity Challenge Half Marathon & 5K
:: Indie I Do

I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails