Sunday, February 8, 2009

I got tagged ...

like 5 times! So I figured I would get on with it and since I spent all that time trying to think up stuff to say, I might as well share it over here as well.

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1. I like to smell my bread before I eat it. Has to be fresh and only certain types of bread qualifies.

2. I have a half brother that I have never met

3. I once dated a guy that caused $3000 worth of damage to my car solely with his foot.

4. I like salty more than sweet.

5. I am an only child with only one cousin, but we are 11 years apart.

6. My brain is always working. I often lie awake with ideas racing.

7. I fall on the cusp between a Libra and a Sagittarius.

8. I have a bird phobia.

9. I have a taxidermy phobia. I can't step foot into Natural History Museums.

10. I am a born entrepreneur. I am always up to something.

11. I lost 20 pounds in 2 - 3 weeks in Grade 11. I was diagnosed with Juvenile Arthritis. I still get pain every few years where I can not walk.

12. I must always be doing something. I can't sit still.

13. I could eat hawaiian pizza and sushi every day.

14. I am writing a book.

15. I am obsessed with fake food... especially minatures.

16. I have slashed one set of tires. They deserved it.

17. I used to pinch the other kids at Sunday school. Nobody ever suspected the quiet Asian kid.

18. Only my middle fingers are double jointed.

19. I have never smoked or done drugs.

20. I have freakly strong legs due to 8 years of swimming lessons.

21. I am a crazy cat person.

22. I like to bite. It relieves stress.

23. I think I like muffins.. but really.. I don't.

24. I had hair transplant surgery due to a bad salon dryer experience. I don't blow dry my hair ever.

25. I can't walk with a cup of coffee. Even if there is a lid on it, 98% of the time it will still spill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails