Monday, February 2, 2009

office worker


I haven't worked in an office for almost 5 years! Today, I start my contract with the Scotiabank Half Marathon & 5K as their Charity Coordinator, which means that not only am I going to work in an office, but this is a banking office! This means not only office attire, but proper banking attire. Eek. Thank goodness that I only have to go in about once every two weeks. That was a part of the deal. Although, I love money and being offered great positions, I have to say that its hard to give up my usual pajama uniform :D

Update: Started work at 10am and was on the bus home by 10:40am.  Sweet!  Plus, I scored one laptop, one blackberry and one security pass.  I love new toys!

I still need to get dressed and head downtown, so in the meantime, here are the last of the San Diego pictures... Depending on where we travel, we usually rent an apartment for our stay.




A) Usually much cheaper than a hotel
B) You get an entire apartment with full kitchen and washer / dryer = not eating out every single meal
C) Usually situated in a non touristy part of town


Our view straight into the San Diego Padres stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails