Wednesday, April 21, 2010

breakfast match up


This was floating around the blog network last month and thought I would share it with you. German photographer Oliver Schwarzwald photographed typical breakfasts from around the world. Can you name which breakfast is from which country?


When Robert and I got married, we spent five weeks traveling in London and across Eastern Europe. The hotel that we stayed at in Poland had a breakfast buffet and I have to admit that it was the first time I have ever seen bottles of Vodka served buffet style right next to the bagels. Now that I think about it... Germany was also the only place where I have ever been served orange juice and vodka where vodka made up 75% of the drink!




(found via A CUP OF JO and Flavorwire)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails