Monday, April 12, 2010

lists :: monday


photo credit: Maco@Sky Walker

Good morning! The weather outside seems to be holding nicely with some constant sun. After a week or two of wacky weather ... rain... sun... hail... snow... sun... wind... all in one day ... I'm not going to complain that it's just a tad nippy. Ha! Do you like how I slipped that in? I'm not going to complain, but then I did? Oh dear. I think I need to go back and sleep some more.

On the list this week ...

< eating > home made potato latkes and sour cream made from scratch

< drinking > iced americanos

< making > pencil pouch test samples

< sharing > image of tulips in a polaroid

< reading > new issue of ReadyMade and Uppercase Magazine

< learning > words such as "professional growth"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails