Tuesday, April 27, 2010

preferred vendor lists


photo credit: Melissa Jill Photography

When you visit wedding venue or vendor websites, sometimes you may find a section titled "preferred vendors" or "recommended vendors". What exactly does this mean? When brides ask me for vendor suggestions, I always recommend people based on my previous experience working with them or whose work that I admire. lotus events do not accept commissions and any savings that we do receive from vendors are passed on to our clients.

I was on twitter the other day and came across a tweet by @melissajill that pretty much sums up some preferred vendor lists. You can read the full blog post here.

Regardless of what people tell you, remember, that you, as the wedding couple, must feel comfortable with your wedding vendor team. Ask questions.. check references... and don't forget to listen to your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails